Thursday 12 November 2015

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post to explain how excited I am about my new blog layout. I have been hesitant towards posting anything during the transition but now that it has taken place, I am definitely going to be sending you updates here and there. I already have my post all planned out for tomorrow so get excited for a wonderful grade one art piece, as long as things go as planned ;).

I have been tossing around the idea of a blog for months. I took an Assistive Technology course this summer for my Masters and we were asked to regularly post to a blog as a part of our final grade. It seemed easy enough but I had little, to no, experience with one in the classroom. Next, a friend (Mme. Andrea at Maternelle avec Mme Andrea) suggested Laine at A Little Peace of Africa and I was completely sold right away. If you are considering getting a blog for yourself, I definitely suggest you check out her website. Laine has amazing ideas and is so incredibly creative. It was an easy process and I cannot wait to continue to post about my products and what my lovelies create in our classroom.


So without further ado, please stay in contact. Comment below if there is something you want to see and most importantly, visit frequently! I cannot wait to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment