Sunday 29 November 2015


Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I swear I have tons of ideas that need to get posted. I promise to get through some of them this week! Things have been crazy as last week was parent teacher, trying to decorate for my favourite time of year, and getting ready to move. For now, I am here to talk about the big TPT Cyber Smile Sale! This is the first time I have ever participated in one of the sales from TPT and I am so excited.

First off, a bunch of sellers have decided to share their old school photos from when they were in school. I think it is absolutely brilliant and am so excited to share mine with you. This is my photo from when I was in grade two! Gotta love the braided/crimped look!



For two days only, TPT is having a Cyber Smile Sale! You can get anywhere to 28% off some great products for your classroom! If you are new to TPT, here is how it works:

1) Find a product that works for you!
2) Put it in your cart!
3) Get ready to check out and put in your redemption code of "SMILE."
4) When you have paid and received your product, don't forget to go back and rate it so that you can earn FREE credits towards future TPT purchases!

Everything in my store is on sale so take a peek and see if there is anything you like!

Here are links to my most popular items:

Number Bingo 1-10

Number Bingo 1-20
Also, if you have any ideas for future products you would like to see, comment below and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you!

Thanks and happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment